Modest Tree Media Inc. is a software company that develops 3D interactive training software and provides customized training and simulation solutions. This opportunity is for a full-time contract position at CFB Borden, Ontario to develop customized eLearning applications serving the Department of National Defence.
We are looking for a passionate developer who enjoys a good challenge and is able to contribute to the design and development of innovative eLearning training solutions.
To be an ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in programming web applications using Java, C# or C++.
- Must have developed and integrated at least two eLearning courses over the last 3 years.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance at the Enhanced Reliability level.
- You are someone that takes a lot of pride in your work and it shows.
- Must have a university degree (in any field) or college diploma (in any field).
- Work closely with team members to define and create effective and creative interactive eLearning training solutions
- Consistently write, translate, and code products according to specifications and best practices
- Identity and resolve bugs efficiently
- Assist in identifying, defining and documenting development requirements and specifications
- Assist in quality assurance activities, as required
- Participate in functionality/feature design reviews
- Other duties as required
Compensation is based on level of knowledge and experience. We offer a health/dental benefits plan. Work hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.